referrels

technocrati

google ad

Monday, September 18, 2006

MONDAY SPECIAL



Puttu ( Steam Cake )

Ingredients:
Rice flour - 2 cups
Grated coconut - 1 cup
water - 1/2 cup
Salt to taste

Method:

Mix the salt in water add the water little by little to the flour and mix it. The mixing should be proper so that the flour should not turn into dough form, it should be in the powdered form but wet enough for steaming. Add the grated coconut to it and cook it in the steam for about 5 to 8 minutes in the special puttu vessel.

You can have it with Kadala Curry or bananas


No comments:

About Me

I love to travel. I love exploring unknown locations. I love to hear about places which are not in the normal tour circuits, yet are hidden gems. I will be posting my travel experience here. Come and join

You are visitor number:


buffalo ny hotel